Total Pageviews

Friday, April 1, 2011

Introduction to 'me' - Jobyna Chatelain (aka Chanec) of THE FRENCOLIAN CHRONICLES

My name is Jobyna Chatelain and I was born near the end of the Dark Ages, in very early Medieval Times. I am the fifth child of Elissa and Louis Chatelain. When I was born, my father was second in line to the Frencolian Throne and spent most of his time in Frencberg with King Leopold, living in Kings Castle. My oldest brother was named Louis, after his father, but we called him L.J. as he was known as Louis Junior.
My mother had twins next and my father named them Marcus and Elissa. Marcus was a very brave knight who was killed before I was born, and of course, Elissa was named after my mother. The next born was Luke, my dearest brother as we have always been very close. He's a bit bossy but I find ways to deal with him and to him. He can be nasty sometimes, but Father dealt to him when that happened. Luke thinks he is teasing me, but as everyone knows, teasing can be like torment when you're the youngest in the family.
I'll try to write something every day, and please let me know what you most want to hear about. In my life there were lots of drama and tragic happens as well as amazing times and as a family, we made beautiful memories to cherish.
People think my parents are dead, but they are not. I still don't know where they are.
But I won't start there, I'll begin at the time when I saved my father's life. I think that is one of the most amazing and best of all the memories I have and next to that is Luke becoming King of Frencolia...
I'll be back tomorrow.
Jobyna

No comments:

Post a Comment